Second enhancement, week 3, GSoC 2018 with phpmyadmin
End of Week 3
I’ve submitted a PR for the second feature - Following new features have been added to the csv import plugin-
- For a new import, user can now directly enter the table or database name at the time of import.
- Partial import. User can enter how many rows they want to import.
- Show table structure edit form when the import is successful(undecided).
I’m also working on some issues in the issue tracker.
- (Issue in Changing theme)[https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/14295]
- (preg_match error when clicking Insert or Search tabs)[https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/14315]
Plans for next weak.
As stated in my proposal, my end sems have started and I won’t be able to work for the next 10 days. From 1st. I’ll be working on the 3rd enhancement.
(Increase input field width for varchar(255))[https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13627]
In the insert row page, the dimensions of varchar textareas are small, which could be increased. As suggested in a comment, the user appreciated presence of this feature in the earlier version and thus can be re-considered in the current version for a better user-experience.